Monday 25 June 2012

#17 She Got it From Her Momma



It's true.
When I say my momma is a "spicy momma" I really do mean it.  Meet my Grandmother  "Nannie" as we called her.

Spicy

My mom was raised by a fiesty mom.  Protective. Oh, and so so creative and funny.

Next
- meet my Nannie's momma.  "Grannie"


Another very forward thinking lady.  She was the first person to build on the beach at Boundary Bay.  Back in the 20's....    Brilliant.  And spicy.




My momma and my Nannie.  When they were Mother and Daughter.

Before.

 Before they knew that they would both end up with Alzheimer's.
 Before they knew that Grannie would end up with Alzheimer's.

  Wouldn't it be nice if it skipped every 4th generation?   And then the 5th, and then the 6th...  Because I don't want this, my children don't want this, and my grandchildren won't want this.

just sayin.


 Let's work together.  Let's give the "smart people" (the researchers/doctors/scientists) the money so that they can do their jobs. 








No comments:

Post a Comment