Friday 15 June 2012

How is this going to work?

Yes, I know that I'm not all done the 25... but I'm 99% there!  I will have all 25 scarves along with their stories on here before midnight December 31st!  

A few people have been asking how this is going to work. So I thought that I would fill you in now, just in case you have your eye on one particular scarf.  Remember though, you have yet to see 22,23,24 and 25!  

Here's the plan:

You can scroll through the blog to see the different scarves (#18 is already spoken for).

Email me at walmsleyresearch@gmail.com or post a comment on the blog, let me know if there is a specific scarf that you would like, or if you have no preference I'll pick one for you. 

Promise me that you will make a minimum $100 donation to the Alzheimer Society of BC.  You make your donation directly, either online, or by sponsoring someone in the Walk for Memories (January 2012), any which way you like....  Just make sure that you make a donation to fund Alzheimer's research. 

I will send you the scarf.

Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment